Prayer Journal – A Three Month Guide to Spiritual Growth
- Contains 14 weeks (a little over 3-months) of space for reflection in prayer.
- Works with any verses you want to read. Keeps it simple.
- Daily Gratitude Section: Remember all that you are grateful for
- Give it to God: Take time to remember all the things that God can help you with
- Prayer Requests: Remember the people who need your prayers
- Verse Space and Verse Notes: Remember the verse you read and what it meant to you
- Date each page, and record important dates in the Index Pages.
- Index Section: Easily find reflections later.
- Each week opens with an inspiring verse
- Great for solo prayer or bible study groups
- Name space on front cover so nobody has to open it to see whose it is.
- Additional space inside for “belongs to” and “given by” with room for a quick note.
- Room for overall reflections at the end of the notebook
- Perfect size, 8″x10
17 in stock
Become a prayer warrior, getting deeper into your relationship with Christ each day.
When you include journaling in your personal prayer routine, you begin to see changes. Writing down your prayers, and reflections on conversations with God can be so powerful. Start your new prayer journey today, and don’t look back.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .5 in|
1 Journal – Covers 3 Months, 4 Journals – Covers 1 Year